[Events] Lovebox Weekender - July 23rd, Victoria Park (nr Mile End)

Adrian Dale adrian at adriandale.com
Thu Apr 13 22:12:26 BST 2006

A reasonable sized group of us made it to Lovebox Weekender last year,
where we saw Groove Armada perform live. As well as all the other acts
and DJs in the arenas.

Tickets are now available for this year's event. Full details are below.
Since we saw Groove Armada last year, I'd much rather see Jamiroquai
this year.

They're on on the Sunday night, which isn't ideal if you're wanting to
get up for work next day. However, Victoria Park is pretty convenient
for public transport (Mile End is Zone Two on the Central Line. There's
also Bow Church DLR station fairly close by, and various buses) and it
should finish in plenty of time for you to get home at a reasonable time.

Name: Lovebox Weekender 2006