[Events] 2006-05-07, 18:00, Fresh 'n Live @ The Castle pub, Eden Road, E17

Paul Makepeace paul at makepeace.net
Wed Apr 26 23:56:21 BST 2006

Got a request for this; I haven't checked it out but it sounds like a
laugh,

Ian sez,
``FreshnLive, London's only smoke-free open mic night, and the only one with
an up for it crowd, is going for a hatrick!

More eclectic than a schizophrenics handbag, and more fun than your first
fumble, it's a 'proppa' musical fiasco ! Featuring 'pizza-in-the-pub',
Belgian beers, English bar-maids, and err.. a German, if yer' lucky.''