[MT-users] MT URL redirection

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Oct 4 01:59:20 BST 2004

OK, you know that irritating redirect the MT puts on author and comment
author links? So you can't see where a URL is going to go when you hover
over it?

Well I have removed this feature from MT as it is completely redundant
with our system as we have MT-Blacklist. Full discussion here:
http://paulm.com/inchoate/2004/10/movable_type_url_redirection.html

To pick up the changes simply login and select Rebuild Site and Rebuild
All Files.

I hope this is received with as much delight as I got from writing it.
If not lemme know and I can help with switching redirection on for you
in the Templates section.

Paul

--
Paul Makepeace .............................. http://paulm.com/inchoate/

"If shrouded in shadow, then I would, if I could, but I can't."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/