[MT-users] Mass comment spam graves

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Mon Jul 4 18:29:04 BST 2005

Just in, from the department of "If you think you're having a bad spam
day...":

I have just deleted over 2,500 comment spams from various blogs. Easily
the most boring afternoon in memory.

Those (I think, older) blogs did not have comment notification or
MT-Blacklist on. I have turned everyone's comment notification & MTBL on
- there weren't any blogs where it was explicitly "no" (either "yes" or
"unspecified"). If anyone definitely doesn't want comment notification
you can either ask me or turn it off in Weblog Config->Preferences.

Cheers,
Paul

PS Here's some weird comment spam:

	http://www.andrewlace.com/