[MT-users] Move to Movable Type 3.3 very soon!

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Tue Oct 17 11:00:11 BST 2006

Just a heads up for blog owners - the blogging engine and your blog
will be moving to a new host running Movable Type 3.3 in the next 24h.
This is the latest MT version with comment and spam moderation, as
well as quite a collection of other goodies.

For the most part you won't need to do anything, I've completely
automated the entire process. There will be a brief period where no
comments or entries will go through but I'm hoping that'll be so brief
no-one'll notice. I'm aiming for some time around this evening.

As I say, no action needed but if you'd like to be closer in the loop
or have any questions gimme a buzz.

Paul