[MT-users] Move to Movable Type 3.3 very soon!

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Tue Oct 17 12:01:45 BST 2006

Not in the initial cut no, my priority is to provide full service.
That said I'll wave through any plugins you're interested in. I'm not
actually sure what you'd be able to do with your own that you couldn't
with the current - any ideas?

I think getting you your own is probably just an export+import
exercise (you're welcome to try in the meantime) but I hope you
udnerstand it's better to do this stuff one step at a time :-)

I'm in a similar situation as to before where I know as much about the
new features as a starter so very happy to here any stories/learnings.