[MT-users] Upgrade to MT3.3 complete

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Thu Oct 19 09:19:37 BST 2006

Hi there,

At long last the blog engine is now on the latest version of Movable
Type, 3.33. Its major enhancement that I think most people would be
intnerested in is the comment moderation and spam filtering.

I recommend logging in in the normal way, go to the Settings page,
select "switch to Detailed settings" (a rather low contrast link on
the right of the main pane) and under Feedback adjust your comment
settings to taste. I have mine to allow from anyone but only publish
from trusted, so the comments are filtered and moderated.

Another thing I noticed - in the General section I chose to have 7
*entries* rather than last 7 days of blogs, since I don't have
anything in the last seven days(!)

There's plenty of online help.

Let me know if you spot anything odd, broken, etc,

Paul