[Surfside] Battleground God

Paul Makepeace bookmarks@paulm.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:10:44 -0700

``Can your beliefs about religion make it across our intellectual
  battleground?

  In this activity you'll be asked a series of 17 questions about God and
  religion. In each case, apart from Question 1, you need to answer True
  or False. The aim of the activity is not to judge whether these answers
  are correct or not. Our battleground is that of rational consistency.
  This means to get across without taking any hits, you'll need to answer
  in a way which is rationally consistent. What this means is you need to
  avoid choosing answers which contradict each other. If you answer in a
  way which is rationally consistent but which has strange or unpalatable
  implications, you'll be forced to bite a bullet.''

http://www.philosophers.co.uk/games/god.htm