[Events] 2004-08-08 // Zeitgeist boat trip

Paul Makepeace Paul.Makepeace at realprogrammers.com
Tue Jul 27 14:16:43 BST 2004

Some friends have put on a boat party next Sunday in aid of the NSPCC.
There'll be DJs, cocktails, cruising around the Thames, and outstanding
conversation. OF COURSE the weather will be great.
(Saturday is actually looking good already:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3563 )

Secret confession: ever since being a tourist with a visitor I have
fallen in love with doing Thames cruises, esp. when mildly drunk. I've
lost count now - they are such fun! This "oh I had no idea these are
that great!" reaction I've since heard from many others so if you've
never been on one of these, do come along. (And by-the-hour this is way
cheaper than than the usual City Cruises.) And supporting a charity!

Time: 11:45-16:00 + after-party